- MJMaxine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazing
They taste really good, not chalky or powdery, very minty and certainly mourish, I wouldn’t hesitate to rebuy.Ffodbods-uk5 months ago
I'm so happy to hear that you love our Mint Choc Fodbods bars, Maxine. They're my favourite too – a daily treat ;) Thanks so much for writing a review. Vanessa x
- MFMarie Fiona O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoOMG - absolutely delicious!!
These little treats are packed with protein , chocolates, minty , scrumptious- and really truly low FODMAP. It was hard to believe that I can snack on something that kinda reminds me of an Australian Mint Slice without suffering the pain, bloating, etc. etc. that comes with most protein bars. Try them - you’ll be glad you did.Ffodbods-uk8 months ago
We LOVE this review! Thanks for sharing Marie :) xx
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agolove them
I have IBS and these protein bars are both delicious and high in protein. Even my kids love the mini ones and it’s a great way to up their protein intake. My favourites are the choc mint minis and the peanut choc. Try them! You won’t regretFfodbods-uk2 years agoOh this makes us so happy Jessica - we're so glad to hear you find them delicious!! Thank you for being such a great customer. Enjoy :) xx
- JFJoanne F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoSo nice
It’s great to find something I can eat that doesn’t upset my stomach, actually fills me up and tastes fab.
- JPJames P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely Peppermint Flavour Running Through
It has a lovely peppermint flavour running through it. It's clean and nutritious, with a fair bit of protein; there's no guilt whatsoever.Ffodbods-uk21 hours ago
Thanks for this awesome review James. The Fodbods team are all big fans of the Mint Choc bars – they taste like a treat but in fact are so healthy :)